Your own photoshoot
Choose your location and time
- 150 Euro: 1Hr of shooting and photo editing included
- 20-30 pictures will be yours
- 60Euro per additional hour of shooting
- Cost of the location and travel expenses are not included in this price.
Everybody has a story, and they're all interesting from their point of view. Mine goes through education in art, a career as a military diver to the rather unusual combination of becoming an underwater model photographer.
Before we start the shoot I will go through the set-up, something about the technical part; how to hold your breath and how to pose underwater. During the shoot we can see the results on a screen attached to the camera.
The postproduction should take about one to two weeks before you get the pictures.
How does it work?
What do you seek?
Set a date
About underwater shooting
First we should discuss what kind of shoot you would like to do? A lot of possibilities are open;
- Studio shoot - Underwater shoot - Outdoor shoot
- Private shoot - Family shoot
- Fashion - Casual - Lingerie - Naked
Second we should find a date both of us fit. Depends on the location. If we need to rent a place all depends on the availability.
- If you have your own swimming pool, ideal, (or you know somebody who has one).
- If you plan to go for a relax private spa, it could be a good occasion to combine this with a shoot
- And in case we have to rent a swimming pool, you have to count on about 100Euro per hour in general.